Search Google Tricks to Increase the effectiveness of your Google Search. Here in this article, you will be finding the tips for Goole search easily by using some specific formats. The Very effective way to Google Search Tricks.
- Use good quotes to search for an exact phrase.
- Use an asterisk (*) within quotes to clearly specify the unknown or variable words.
- Use the minus (-) sign to eliminate results containing certain/particular words.
- Search websites with exact keywords (eg: – Loose belly fat ).
- Search news archives by going back to the mid of – 1880s / 1990s.
- Use “vs” when you want to Compare two items (Ex: – India Vs Pakistan).
- Filter search results for good recipes (Getting exact required data).
- Use “DEFINE:” to learn the meaning of words—Also slang included (Ex : – Define: copper Metal).
- Tilt your screen by searching “tilt” (Ex: – Tilt food recipes ).
- Play Atari Breakout by searching it on particular Google Images.
- Search google images using similar/particular images.
- Use Microphone, Press the mic icon on Google’s search bar and say “flip a coin” / “heads or tails” Ex: – Shows exact results.
- Use Microphone, Press the mic icon on Google’s search bar, and say “give me a love quote” or “I love you” or ” I Hate You”.
Use good quotes to search for an exact phrase :
This is the well-known simple trick implemented by all the people: searching a phrase in quotes will show only pages with the same keywords in the same order as what we searched in the quotes. This is one of the most vital search tips & tricks used by all the searchers, Particularly useful if you’re trying to find results containing a specific a keyword/phrase.
Use an asterisk (*) within quotes to clearly specify the unknown or variable words
This is a lesser known trick to people: searching a phrase in quotes with an asterisk (*) replacing a word will search all variations of that particular phrase.
This is the best help if you’re trying to know a song from its lyrics, but you couldn’t make the entire phrase (Eg: – *imagine all the * living for tomorrow), or if you’re trying to find all forms of an expression (e.g. * is thicker than hard water).
Use the minus (-) sign to eliminate results containing that particular words
Use the minus sign (-) to remove results containing those particular keywords. If you want to eliminate certain results with particular keywords & if you are trying to search for a term generating a lot of search results that it was not interesting for you.
Just figure out those terms you’re not interested in (Eg: – BMW – Car) and re-run the search results. Then you will find the exact results you were looking for.
Search websites with exact keywords (eg: – allgovtexams )
If you are thinking for a website then just give site: allgovtexams function as a Google search then google searches only that particular website.
If you want to see every time allgovtexams.in mentioned on Google, the best use the search term Google site: allgovtexams.in
Search news archives by going back to the mid of – 1880s / 1990s
Search news in google archives by going back to the mid-1880 s / 1990 s. This is really fantastic, Google News has provided an easy way & has an option to search over 100 years back’ worth of archived news/Old news from all the newspapers around the world. Simply superb & thanks to google.
Use “vs” when you want to Compare two items (Ex: – India Vs Pakistan)
If you were in a dynamo to find differences between two things / If can’t decide between a burger or pizza to eat for dinner? Then just type in “BMW vs. BENZ,” then you will receive side-by-side comparisons with all the major differences between BMW & Benz cars.
Filter search results for good recipes (Getting exact required data)
If you want to search your favorite food, then click on “Search Tools” right under the google search bar, you will be able to filter recipes based on your choice like ingredients, type of food, cook time & calories. It is the perfect tool if provided by google if you have any dietary restrictions. Can be used for other filtering searches also.
Click on the below link to download the Pdf version of Google search Tips & tricks.